Senior UX Designer (m/f/d) - Usability Concept
- Mit Berufserfahrung
XPLORATION BEYOND BOUNDARIES
designaffairs is a strategic design consultancy with the brains, hands, hearts and guts to rock the future. Our industry Xplorers and innovation accelerators build the world's smartest solutions for connected businesses and support our clients in navigating the digital transformation.
As a Senior UX Designer (m/f/d), you will accompany clients and agile development teams of varying sizes and support from the idea development to the last iteration and specification. You ensure that the users' as well as all client stakeholders' perspectives are well integrated throughout the design process. You know exactly which method and approach is the right one in every phase of the project.
- Preparation and execution of workshops
- User Research, Story Refinement and Requirements Analysis
- Development of UX strategies, interface concepts and information architectures
- Planning and execution of usability and usability tests
- Support of Product Owner and Scrum Master
- Working hand in hand with designers and developers
- Preaching lean UX and human-centered design processes
- Project lead for UX-, UI-or service-design-projects in different phases of development process
- You have at least five years of UX design experience
- You are passionate about translating complex relationships and systems into simple and user-centered UX concepts
- Wireframing and prototyping are easy for you
- Optimally you have experience with the planning, execution and evaluation of usability tests
- Ideally, you have experience in applying methods and principles of agile software development
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative empiric research, for example in the form of guided interviews and fieldwork
- You communicate convincingly and inspire your environment
- You speak German and English fluently
Interested? Then let’s shape the future of designaffairs together!