Account Manager, Developer Relations EMEA (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
SponsorPay fuels the app economy by providing smarter solutions for ad monetization and is the world’s leading value-exchange advertising platform. Our innovative solution drives the monetization of premium content on platforms such as Facebook, iOS and Android through brand engagement, user acquisition and direct response ad campaigns.
In an era when 90% of all apps in the Apple App Store are free, our solutions are crucial for publishers trying to generate revenue. Our innovative solutions help publishers to monetize their apps through smarter forms of advertising.
We work with thousands of partners including leading publishers Zynga, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft and OutFit7 as well as renowned advertisers such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Warner Brothers and Volkswagen. Moreover SponsorPay has been honored as one of the world’s top private advertising companies by OnMedia, OnMobile, Red Herring, White Bull and others.
We are headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Istanbul, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo. For our Berlin HQs we are currently looking for a Developer Relations Manager EMEA.
As Developer Relations Manager, you will play a key strategic role in the growth and success of the organization. Using your business development skills, you will close partnerships with mobile application developers to integrate SponsorPay’s revenue management platform as their primary technology solution for ad monetization.
- Your objective will be to rapidly accelerate the overall market adoption of the SponsorPay platform in Western and Northern Europe by identifying, contacting and bringing on board new developers and publishers on iOS and Android – with a specific focus on the games and entertainment verticals
- Provide input on the creation of marketing materials that effectively communicate the platform´s benefits and
- Capture market feedback and requirements that will empower the Product team to build best in class features to fuel the growth of our partners
- Provide thought leadership for our partners via marketing reports, client case studies and data-driven facts that support the business and its growth
- Work towards attainable quarterly sales targets and meet or exceed these goals
- BA/ BS Degree in business administration or a related subject
- 2+ years of experience in sales roles in the mobile or games industry
- Experience in B2B outbound marketing is a plus
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and driven work-style
- Passion & drive for the mobile app ecosystem
What We Offer
- Working environment in which your contribution can, and will, make the difference
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fun place to work, located in the heart of one of Europe’s most vibrant capital
- Free fruit & drinks every day
Visit us at www.SponsorPay.com/careers