Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Founded in June 2018, EDU is a brand of Digital Education Holdings Ltd. (DEH), a privat institution for higher education with a vision to increase the quality and accessibility of education.
In a world where technology is re-shaping the way we study and live, we want to harness technology as a tool to support continuous lifelong learning. Our aim at EDU is to make high quality education accessible to anyone in the world who is passionate about studying.
We are a dedicated team of founders, thinkers, makers and doers with a broad background in Medicine, Education and Technology. Although EDU is a young company, our team has a proven track record of successfully building higher education online learning programmes for renowned global companies and organisations under the Candena brand as well as designing a medical programme, formerly under European Medical College (EuMeC).
EDU Medical is the first digital College of Medicine in Europe! Our students are taught using new didactic methodologies that are evidence-based including synchronous learning in small groups, with the personalised support from medical expert tutors and mentors to drive success. This is supported by the latest digital learning technologies.
During the first 8 weeks at the start of every term, our students can study from any location globally. Students start their clinical rotation within 10 weeks of starting their studies. We partner with best-in-class teaching hospitals where our students undergo practical training during clinical rotations. By bringing clinical rotation closer to theory and implementing new didactic methodologies we create well-rounded physicians with in-depth patient care experience.
To ramp-up our growth, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager.
As a marketing manager, you will be a key team member in overseeing the growth of our brands. You will be responsible for identifying new students and driving lead generation together with the Performance Marketing Manager. You will also be tasked with ensuring that our pre-determined budget is spent appropriately with a clear understanding that every Euro counts!
What You Will Do
- Define and execute brand building and strengthening initiatives across offline and
- Develop and execute social media strategy across all channels
- Create and execute content strategy and messaging including the creation of content
pages based on qualitative & quantitative feedback
- Create A/B testing campaigns. Analyse data to improve messaging and increase user
return rate as well as develop creative copies
- Create, implement and manage email automation as well as “customer” activation and
- Create and manage social media strategies
- Create offline ad campaigns
- Organise company conferences, trade shows, and major events
- Evaluate and maintain the marketing strategy
- Oversee media outreach and placement to build EDU brands
- Development of creative ideas to achieve our PR goals
Who We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience and a proven track record in creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategies
- A bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or business administration is a must
- Experience in content marketing
- Strong proficiency in Email automation tools and best practices
- Understanding of CRM systems as well as CMS tool such as WordPress
- Understanding of Public Relations
- 4+ years’ experience in an agency or in a similar role
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Solid interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Openness to feedback and ability to take direction
- High degree of initiative and sense of responsibility
- Fluent in the German (native / near native is a must) and English languages
What We Offer
- An innovative business model and the opportunity to join a passionate team that is
redefining the Education ecosystem
- A multi-cultural team with over 20 nationalities
- The opportunity to develop your career and learning by doing
- A very energetic work environment
- Work and live in Europe’s most creative city
- and many more!
To harness the power of innovation, EDU invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. EDU is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities.