UX Architect (m/f) for Customer Solutions
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Our Strategy & Architecture department within Digital IT in Berlin, Hamburg, Würzburg, Hannover or Essen is looking for a Digital IT Solution Architect Customer & User Experience!
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
The Strategy & Architecture Unit within Digital IT is responsible to ensure the forward-looking definition and continuous improvement of a group wide digital business and IT architecture for the entire digital stakeholder community within E.ON to build the foundation for a state-of-the-art digital solution development. It is an indispensable cornerstone in the reliability of E.ON's digital transformation to maximize the value contribution of digital IT for E.ON's business.
- Deliver detailed solution designs based on functional and non-functional requirements for the Customer Solutions, Energy Networks and Renewable Business
- Close collaboration with development teams to ensure support for modern, responsive web application development and integration principles (enable continuous integration and deployment, DevOps)
- Actively support the UX-development of a state-of-the-art digital enterprise architecture for E.ON's business areas
- Closely align, take guidance from and provide feedback to Digital IT Enterprise Architects to ensure overall consistency of user interface design based on modern web and app principles and technologies
- Actively promote knowledge sharing and build-up of Digital IT expertise and skills across regions
- Understanding trends and innovative developments such as big data and digitalisation and communicating these in business terms
- Actively identify areas for improvement and contribute to architecture studies and proof-of-concepts
- Understanding the competitive environment the Business operates in
- Working with suppliers and partners to ensure that the IT environment and services of the organisation are fit for purpose today and in the future
- University degree in engineering, computer sciences, information systems, economics or equivalent professional qualification
- Several years of experience in an Architecture, Development or Business Analyst role
- Excellent knowledge and experience in user experience design and development including technologies for
- UX Wireframing
- Mobile UX frameworks
- Webcontent Management
- Client-Server architecture principles
- Profound knowledge and experience of Utility Industry preferable
- Experienced in design of enterprise and solution architectures and landscapes for commodity and digital solutions incl. relevant tools and methods e.g. design thinking, agile development
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written), fluent German language skills preferable
- Ability to collaborate actively across cultural and organizational boundaries
- Willingness to accept frequent business trips
What we offer
- The possibility to work internationally, goal oriented and independently in an experienced and professional team
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- Flexible agile working is fine - talented single parent families with commitments cramped by the classic 9 to 5 are welcome. We focus on delivery not on clocking in and out of a building.