Digital Marketeer (m/w) - Electric vehicle charging solutions
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Digital Marketeer - Electric vehicle charging solutions
Vattenfall is scaling up its European business for electric vehicle charging solutions (Emobility) and expanding its Emobility team. Our Emobility business consists of electric vehicle charging solutions at people’s homes, business locations and in large cities. Vattenfall is building the Emobility business based on strong expertise in the energy business and strong relationships with partners (e.g. cities, car manufacturers, leasing companies). More information on the current products and services can be found www.vattenfall.de/emobility.In this position you will be working within the European Emobility team, based in Berlin, Amsterdam and Stockholm. Our growth unit is responsible for Vattenfall’s Emobility business in Europe. Our unit is part of Business Area Customers & Solutions.
Key objectives of the Emobility unit include
- Grow the business of electric vehicle charging solutions, focusing on creating superior customer value
- Create clear profile towards customers through distinguishing charging products and services
- Have customer satisfaction levels of at least 8 out of 10
- You will be responsible for the (digital) marketing of our Emobility products and services particularly towards business customers
- Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute marketing plan with a focus on digital/online
- Support introduction of harmonized European branding
- Campaign development and content marketing
- Improve and monitor SEO and SEA
- Contribute to the development of new propositions + corresponding marketing material (e.g. landing page, direct mails, brochures)
The Digital Marketeer will report to the Team lead Sales & Operations and will be part of the German Sales team in Berlin and closely cooperate with colleagues in the Netherlands and Sweden.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on & commercially minded marketeer to join our team.
Furthermore you match the following requirements
- MSc/MBa or equivalent education
- Relevant working experience at least 3 yrs
- Experience in digital marketing, preferably towards business customers
- Creative, business sense, focus on value creation
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Commitment and willingness to take own initiative
- Availability of 4 to 5 days per week
At Vattenfall you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company. You will receive a market-orientated salary with good secondary benefits. The position is limited to 12 months with an option for prolongation or an unlimited contract afterwards.
Please send your application directly via the link below. We look forward to your application!