Digital Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
At Tradono, we are on a mission to connect unused stuff with new owners to help minimize waste and promote a culture of reuse. Our mobile app is like a virtual flea market where users go to buy or sell preloved items in the neighborhood.
We are a small team in a fast-moving start-up culture looking for a skilled and enthusiastic digital marketing manager to help make Tradono the most popular app for selling and buying pre-loved items in cities all across Switzerland. You will be responsible for all digital marketing activities and will get to operate with a competitive budget.
- Develop the digital communication strategy and plan all tactical activities.
- Setup, manage and optimize all paid campaigns, mainly surrounding social media and mobile marketing.
- Collaborate with media and creative agencies when necessary.
- Research and test new digital channels and tools to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and competitor activities to keep us ahead in the market.
- Degree in marketing, media planning or similar.
- Minimum 2 years experience with planning and managing digital marketing campaigns in a consumer setting.
- Extensive knowledge of social media and mobile advertisement. Knowledge of performance marketing a plus.
- Experience in consumer data analysis, performance tracking and reporting.
- Languages: German (Swiss-German a plus), French and English.
At Tradono you will get to experience the startup scene up close. You will work with creative and super-motivated colleagues sitting in Zürich, Copenhagen and Amsterdam.
Send us your complete CV, tell us a bit about yourself and why you are the person to help us make Tradono the number one marketplace app in Switzerland.