Digital Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Casper is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our young team in Berlin. This person will establish and manage our digital campaigns in the European market, find the right partnerships and monitor the results to guarantee continuous improvement of the campaigns. The ideal candidate is passionate about communications, loves analytics and digital content. You will work closely with the Director of Acquisition Marketing and our design team in Europe and the US.
- You are responsible for the brand and performance driven RTA campaigns across all EU markets.
- You define our EU digital display & retargeting strategies and optimize campaigns accordingly.
- You steer and optimize the campaigns towards target KPIs and constantly fine tune attribution models, reporting etc.
- You work with 1st and 3rd party data in collaboration with audience management.
- You build and analyze potential partnerships and close deals across various countries.
- You set up campaign and media plans customized per campaign type and goal.
- You understand your campaigns, the setup and performance in detail and run all necessary analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in display advertising including retargeting
- Very good knowledge in prospecting, remarketing, bid management and tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and AdServer Management
- Experience with landing page optimization
- Extensive experience with high volume sites
- Excellent English language skills, knowledge of German language is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player mentality
- Exceptional oral and written presentation and communication skills
- Result-driven mentality
- Willingness to go the extra mile and develop a fascination for Casper
Casper (casper.com) is a sleep brand that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its award-winning sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?" sized box. A year and a half after launching the mattress, Casper expanded its universally comfortable product line, which now includes a perfect pillow and sheets.
Now expanding into Europe, the company is one of the fastest growing consumer brands of all time with more than 100 full-time employees, $100M in revenue for 2015, and 100,000 Casper owners. Casper was named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies in the World, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of Time's Best Inventions of 2015.