Digital Product Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Since 1995, Gestalten has concerned itself with visual culture. In our books, we document trends in design, illustration, architecture, and contemporary art and track the development of other visual discipliness such as popular culture, fashion and food. In drawing from a variety of influences and combining them in ways not yet seen before, our work pushes contemporary creative expression to new frontiers. Given the enthusiastic reception to our work, Gestalten is continually looking to support our growing team.
If you are searching for an inspired and diverse range of challenges in an international workplace, and if you are no stranger to visual culture, then we look forward to your application as
DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER
starting immediately at the Gestalten headquarters in Berlin.
- An international, open-minded and creative work environment
- Diverse and challenging responsibilities
- Open office culture in an attractive, growing company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decisions
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, or Computer Science desired
- First-hand experience in Product- and/or Project Management for a digital company
- Agency work in the eCommerce field desired
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Shop- and CRM Systems
- Knowledge in Performance Marketing desired
- Fluent in English , good German skills
- Strong conceptual skills and an eye for detail
- Quick comprehension, empathy and a highly structured workflow
- Supporting and developing our website and online store
- Analyzing our current online presence and creating a Digital Product Strategy
- Testing and implementing successful new features and products
- Managing a team of developers (internal/external)
- Ongoing analysis of product-specific KPIs and suggesting data-driven decisions
- Tracking trends and competitors to generate recommended courses of action
- Working closely with Marketing, Sales & Distribution, and Digital Content
- Redefining the User Experience and User Journey
- Reporting directly to the Director of Digital, Marketing & Communications
If interested, please send your completed application and your earliest possible start date by email with the subject line ”STAFFx Digital Product Manager” to email@example.com.
We look forward to your application.