Digital Strategist (m/f)
The best for the best:
Working @ DIGITAL BRAND COMMERCE
The adidas Group with more than 55,000 employees in over 160 countries has been defining sport culture since 65 years. Around 5,000 driven employees in the company´s headquarters in Herzogenaurach share the same obsession - helping athletes perform better, play better and feel better every single day.
In recent years adidas Group opened a new chapter in its history: Digital Brand Commerce which aim is to create the digital future by delivering a premium digital experience for enthusiastic sports consumers around the globe. The aspiration is to define and build the global ecosystem empowering Business Units and Markets by providing a consistent digital strategy, direction and capabilities, leading all one seamless experience across all digital touch points. Agile and high-performing teams from 5 Divisions (Strategy & Delivery, Experience Design, Digital Analytics, Planning & Activation and Digital IT) shape a digital future of the company and work on products that transfer the sports experience into the online world.
To accelerate the digital transformation, adidas Group is looking for passionate and enthusiastic
“Digital Strategists (f/m)”
operating from the Herzogenaurach headquarter.
As one of the top digital talents in the company you follow one of two paths:
Expert Path: you are part of a highly skilled team and learn the insights from the best to become a future digital specialist
Generalist Path: with an aim to become a generalist with deep digital knowledge, you take part in various strategic and operational assignments across different units and business areas
No matter which path you choose, the core principle of your role is “learning by doing” and hands-on education from day one. You gradually build strong digital knowledge as well as outstanding leadership and entrepreneurship skills. By fulfilling complex, fast-paced and innovative tasks you gain a deep understanding of a global company in a demanding digital transformation phase. All the challenges you face are put in the frame of the so-called 3 Cs: Creativity, Confidence and Collaboration.
IN CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
- being a part of an innovative change on a global scale
- cooperation with some of the best digital minds from 24 nationalities
- a team of individuals standing out for their speed as well as agility
- a challenging, creative and independent environment
- having fun and enjoying a strong team spirit
- a flexible working set-up
- a sport friendly climate and campus style work place
AND YOU ARE A YOUNG PROFESSIONAL WITH
- technical background and high digital affinity
- at least 6 months of work or internship experience in a digital start-up company, digital agency, digital key player or consulting firm
- an entrepreneurial mindset and leadership potential
- interdisciplinary and intercultural experiences
- a goal-orientated approach
- a sense of urgency and ownership
- the ability to differentiate between important vs. routine issues/tasks
- a passion for sports and healthy lifestyle
- excellent communication skills in English (written/verbally)
THEN LOOK WHAT WILL MAKE YOU ENJOY YOUR WORK EVEN MORE
- Individual development plan
- Continuous learnings, soft-skill trainings and coaching opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 44% discount on adidas & Reebok products
- On-site gyms and sport facilities
- This is a Recruiting Process Outsourcing Service of i-potentials -
If this description makes your heart beat a little bit faster, send your application (cover letter, CV, testimonials etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org.