Director of Business Intelligence (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
HelloFresh is among the Top3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years (based on market capitalization). Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 3 years after inception we are active in 7 markets on 3 continents, all of which are managed and maintained from our global headquarters in Berlin. We aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 200mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work.
HelloFresh is now looking to add a Director Business Intelligence to its high-performing team in Berlin.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- You pro-actively analyze our data and develop effective statistical models and reports, always in search of beneficial insights that drive our business
- You will identify and implement new tools to help establish a very data driven culture
- Your tasks will include financial modeling, creation of tools and insightful reports in order to steer and control HelloFresh’s development
- You will set up managerial reports and dashboards across numerous departments
- Communicate data methodology and results. Translate numbers into actionable business strategy
Who we're looking for
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Economics, Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Management Science or other quantitative field
- Ideally, real-world hands-on expertise with SQL Server 2012 (SSIS, Tabular model), Powerpivot, VBA, Excel Macros and outstanding command of Excel
- 2+ years of experience in a quantitative or analytical role, preferably within tech, consulting, or finance
- Great communication skills in English and social personality
What we offer
- The opportunity to work closely with department heads and founders at of one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
Are you up for a challenge? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title in the subject line and including your earliest starting date. Unfortunately we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.