Display Marketing Manager DACH (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Babbel is at the centre of a language learning revolution. We defined the market for online language learning, and we're about to embark on an exciting new journey to change the way people learn.
If you’ve got a passion for designing truly outstanding products, along with the portfolio to back it up, we want to hear from you. You'll be an integral part of an interdisciplinary, international team with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects from learning through games to shaping habit change.
In return, we offer fantastic opportunities to learn and evolve within a dynamic and fast-growing company. And, of course, you’ll be working on a product that improves the lives of millions of people.
We are looking for a talented Display Marketing Manager DACH for our Team in Berlin!
As a Display Marketing Manager DACH your mission will be to grow efficiently our paid user acquisition across Display Channels in DACH region with focus on innovations.
You will be
- Managing the full life-cycle of our international Display (web and mobile) campaigns with focus on Performance Marketing
- Planning and coordinating media spending across partners and markets
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on the results of the different partners
- Managing the relationships with external partners
- Extracting, controlling and analysing internal data
- Researching on the market and competitors
- Briefing and supervising of production with our in-house design team
- A strong communicator with excellent analytical and project management skills
- A self-driven and reliable problem solver with a highly collaborative approach
- More than 2 years of experience in Online Marketing, ideally in Display Advertising (Adserver experience)
- Outstanding German skills and very good English skills
- Excellence in thinking analytically and structurally handling numbers
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Work within a high-performing team responsible for growth at Babbel
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 39 different nationalities
- Great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks)