Technical Project Manager (m/w/d) - Germany
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest ehealth startup in Europe. For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings. For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors. We commit to deliver user friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organisation where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
Doctolib in a nutshell (as of Jan. 2019)
- We collaborate with 80.000 doctors and 1400 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany.
- We gather 34 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growth
- We are 800 Doctolibers located in 35 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris.
- We have raised over €200m from Accel Partners (investor in Facebook, Spotify, Dropbox…), Bpifrance (Sigfox, Withings, Parrot), Kerala Ventures, Eurazeoand and some entrepreneurs (Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet (PriceMinister), Ludwig Klitzsch (CoMedicum), Bertrand Jelensperger (TheFork)…).
- Assessment of third party software/systems to connect the best way to the Doctolib systems
- Collection of customer requirements and its transformation into a technical specification Management of technical integration projects with end-to-end quality ownership (including documentation)
- Internal and external stakeholder management (technical point of contact) within integration projects
- Assisting the sales and key account management in customer presentations and sales pitches
- Educational background: Engineer (Economics, Development,....), but others fit as well (e.g. Architects,....) with a technical track record in their career
- Preferred track-record/career: Technical consultant (health vertical experience optional)
- Professional experience: at least 4-5 years
- Very good experience in management of IT projects with higher complexity (bigger product stacks, multi layer architecture, enterprise integrations,....)
- Very good experience in writing technical specifications
- Experience in management of software roll-out processes
- Solid understanding of application architectures/interfaces and data streams (understanding on code level is helpful/optional)
- German and english language skills on a negationation level is a must, french is optional
- Healthcare system knowledge is optional
- Very good customer facing communication (e.g. explaining a technical context to a non-technical audience)
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Very strong solution oriented and customer-first work approach
- Analytical and organized approach in collecting customer requirements
- Very good in presentation and functional negotiation
What do we offer?
A team of 800 amazing people, passionate about a common project. An agile product development environment and an international team.
A tailor fit ramp-up program for your role, with more than 30 sessions. Time and budget for self-development: participation in conferences such as EuRuKo Conf & ReactEurope; free time dedicated to preparing talks for meetups and conferences.A management academy to support you in improving your managing capabilities.
Exchange program between Berlin and Paris to foster a strong collaboration between the technology centers.
A great office in the heart of Berlin!
A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
The job is located in Berlin!
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
Attack: Being determined.
Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.