Senior Backend Developer (m/f/d) - Python/Kafka
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Dresslife develops the most accurate 1-to-1 personalization technology for fashion, by integrating human feedback into its AI. Our solution enables fashion retailers to help their customers find the clothes they love and that fit. In addition, it significantly reduces the number of returns in fashion e-commerce. Our vision is to create a global market network, matching consumers with clothing across retailers and brands.
Dresslife has won high profile awards such as the NVIDIA A.I. Retail Prize, was selected as TechCrunch Disrupt Top Pick (2018) and was part of the SXSW Release It Pitch (2019).
WORKING AT DRESSLIFE
An ambitious performance culture and a high level of responsibility excite you? Then read on. Working for Dresslife involves challenging yourself every day. In our world-class team, we strive to learn from one another. We expect our team members to take an entrepreneurial approach and focus on results. We give transparent and honest feedback. If you identify with these values, we can’t wait to receive your application!
Our German office is situated in the buzzing VentureVilla in Hanover, the capital of Lower Saxony and one of Germany’s greenest cities. You’ll have access to a dynamic start-up network. Free beverages, excellent coffee and social gatherings are just a few of the benefits you’ll get to enjoy.
TASKS & EXPECTATIONS
To be successful in this role, please bring:
- Agile Backend development: direct collaboration with A.I.- and Frontend development
- Expert knowledge for all questions pertaining to backend technologies
- The motivation to contribute to feature and quality improvements for the entire system
- A candid and pro-active mind set, and a willingness to drive progress
- Experience in concept creation
- Experience in leading small to mid-size teams
- Exceptional drive and self-motivation
- The willingness and ability to motivate others
- A structured work-approach
- Efficiency in coordinating a mutual development project with A.I. researchers at the University of Hanover as well as in implementing excellent results
- A keen eye for the consumer to continuously ensure the user benefit
- Expert Knowledge in Python
- Extended Knowledge in Apache Kafka / Apache Cassandra / ElasticSearch / Docker
- Passion for agile (Scrum), test driven development and clean code
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum - preferably also a Master’s degree) in computer science (or comparable)
- >5 year of work experience
- Leadership experience
- Fluency in the English language (written and verbal)
- A results-driven, structured and curious mindset
- Work in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Contribute to and actively impact a cutting-edge industry segment, where your work directly improves the customer experience
- Lean hierarchies and manage a substantial scope of responsibility
- Become part of a diverse and highly-skilled international team
- Earn a competitive salary and benefit from stock options
Are you ready to create excellence? Apply now to join Dresslife! Send us your detailed CV (no cover letter required) or apply directly via Angellist.