PR Manager (m/f/d) - Germany / Austria
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
Raise awareness of Drivy by Getaround's brand in Germany and Austria via high-level placements in consumer media, journals, newspapers, social media, and public stakeholders.
What you’ll work on
- Identify key media and stakeholders to be in relation with.
- Adapt to local context and broadcast content created at HQ level.
- Manage in-bound media inquiries and interview requests.
- Take news opportunities to raise awareness of the Drivy by Getaround brand.
- Be the spokesperson for Drivy and build a working relationship with key journalists and media representatives.
- Feed the global PR team with great communication ideas.
- Identify public affair risks and opportunities in Germany.
- Help foster a network of key actors in the mobility area.
- Work with local agencies
Who you'll work with
- Direct reporting to David, Country Manager Germany & Austria.
- Working closely with Raquel, Global PR Manager.
What you’ll bring to the table
- Great written and oral skills.
- Ideally you've already worked in a top-tier PR agency or startup with an international focus. Public affairs experience as well as a professional background and media network in Berlin will be highly valued.
- Networker with an extroverted, energetic personality
- Passionate about Drivy by Getaround's mission to revolutionise mobility so you don't get tired of pitching it day-long.
- Able to work the startup way: agile, low budget, focused, hacker-minded, DIY mindset.
- Fluent in English and German
What we offer
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact