Business Development Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 carsharing marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware.
And we’re just getting started.
Drivy initially accepted only private owners, but started accepting professional fleets in Germany one year ago. Commercial fleets are already growing fast, and we now want to take acquisition of new carsharing fleets on the platform to the next level in Germany.
Account acquisition & sales:
- End to end responsibility of the sales cycle, including identifying potential key accounts, meetings, and guiding them in the sign-up & onboarding process
- Identify growth potential within existing key accounts and grow their fleets
- Work closely with the marketing and comms teams to develop a strategy to acquire new professional owners
- Secure local partnerships to improve the business environment for professional owners, for example, get special leasing, parking or cleaning deals
- You will directly report to Nils, the Country Manager for DE/AT
- Work together with our marketing, business intelligence, account management and other internal departments to grow your segment
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, preferably in a business related subject
- 2-3 years experience in business development, sales, lead generation and prospecting (cold calling, emails, face to face)
- High-energy and hands-on mentality: results are what drives you, and you are not afraid to make calls to existing or potential customers
- You have an analytical mindset and you can build your own analysis by using Excel and raw data files
- Attention to detail, and minimal need for supervision
- Very fluent in German (C2) and English (C1)
- You are passionate about the upcoming changes in the automotive industry