Communications Intern Germany (m/f)
We are looking for a creative, reliable and super motivated intern for our Communications department. The position just opened up now and we are looking to hire a talented native German speaker promptly for a 6 months period.
Drivy is the market leader in peer-to-peer carsharing in Europe and only within the last 12 months expanded its service to Germany and Spain. At the intersection of the sharing economy, tech innovation and a mobility revolution, your work will bring a sophisticated product to the right people. Everyday, new cars from Drivy are on the road and new users sign up to the service! Drivy’s business is growing at an unprecedented pace and you will be an essential part of the team.
From day 1 you will learn first hand in one of the most innovative companies in Europe and contribute to the team’s success.
We are building at Drivy Germany a great community and constant public awareness. Now we want to scale our communications efforts to keep accelerating. That’s why we need one more great contributor, you! Based in our Berlin office, you will work day to day with our Comms Manager Christiane on these main subjects:
- PR: respond to journalists requests, monitor our press coverage, update the press review and press kit
- Set up operations with bloggers
- Stir Community engagement: send goodies to our community, collect feedback to improve and create new material
- Content: participate in the creation of content for our newsletter, blog and social media (articles, videos, picture stories…)
- Events: participate in the organization of events
- Student in Master of Communications, Marketing, of Arts…
- Excellent writing skills / storytelling
- Fluent English and German as mother tongue, another European language is a plus
- You are startup-minded: willing to help with every task including the most basic ones; result rather than status is driving you
- Good image and video creation skills (Photoshop, …)
To apply, please send us your 1 or 2 flashy but realistic ideas to build Drivy’s awareness in Germany and stuff you have made or written and that you’re proud of to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hear about your way of communicating Drivy's amazing story to the world!