Senior Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
With over 1000 drivers delivering a variety of over 1000 drinks directly to your door, Durstexpress is disrupting the old, tiring way of getting your drink on. No hidden fees, no extra charges, an easy bottle deposit refund solution and an outstanding customer service have won us tens of thousands of happy customers. Join us now, as we go nationwide on our mission to make discovering, buying and enjoying your favourite beverages as joyful and convenient as possible.
We are a fast-growing team from over 30 different disciplines, willing to create the most customer-oriented delivery experience in Germany. Our cooperation is characterized by long-term thinking, trust and teamwork. We offer you space and the right workplace for your ideas and aims!
As a Business Developer you will identify new business opportunities for Durstexpress and execute them. You will support management in tasks such as researching new business opportunities, evaluating their relevance for Durstexpress and seeing to their implementation.
- Support Management in project management and execution
- Evaluate partnership and business development opportunities
- Stay close to market trends
- Keep track of and own business KPIs
- Work in cross-functional team and support on all business-related topics
- Accept and retain a large degree of independence and ownership for your decisions and business results
- You have a university degree with a superb academic record
- You have previous experience in an entrepreneurial environment
- You are familiar with user research methodologies
- You are happy to accept uncertainties, have a hands-on mentality and enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- You are communicative and have excellent networking and negotiation skills
- You are familiar with business case development and relevant KPIs
- Business German and English
- Be part of an innovative work environment and take Durstexpress to the next level
- Crucial role in a highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchy and a high degree of autonomy
- Open communication
- Ergonomic workplace
- Free drinks, of course :)