(Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager
- Mit Berufserfahrung
With over 1000 drivers delivering a variety of over 1000 drinks directly to your door, Durstexpress is disrupting the old, tiring way of getting your drink on. No hidden fees, no extra charges, an easy bottle deposit refund solution and an outstanding customer service have won us tens of thousands of happy customers. Join us now, as we go nationwide on our mission to make discovering, buying and enjoying your favourite beverages as joyful and convenient as possible.
(Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
you will set up and own the end to end recruitment process for tech roles. You will work closely with management, hiring managers and divers interviewers. Share your passion for talent sourcing and hiring great new colleagues.
- Establish and lead the end to end recruitment process
- Support the hiring managers in the right mix of recruitment sources for each role to find great new colleagues and grow a strong talent pipeline
- Apply best practices to attract (tech) talents and develop our Talent Acquisition process
- Your tasks along the recruitment cycle also include developing job descriptions, sourcing talents, screening candidates, organizing and conducting interviews and enabling the managers in their hiring decisions
- Candidate experience is at the heart of what you do
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to all stakeholders
- Several years of hands-on experience as a recruiter along the full recruitment cycle (sourcing, attracting and hiring), ideally gained in Tech or Start-Up environment
- Strong sourcing skills with a high interest in tech recruiting
- Clear understanding of talent acquisition, interest in best practices and recruitment trends
- Persuasive communication and interpersonal skills to build a trustful and positive relationship with candidates, hiring managers as well as agencies
- You are a team-oriented and empathic personality that likes to take on ownership and accepts uncertainties
- Business English and German
We are a fast growing team of over 20 experts from various fields, dedicated to creating the most customer-centric delivery experience in Germany. As part of the Oetker Group, our collaboration is guided by long term thinking, trust and teamwork. We believe in metric-driven strategy and offer a workplace shaped to fuel your ideas and ambitions. Oh, and free drinks, of course.
Become part of our team and shape the future of Durstexpress.
Apply via e-mail.