HR & Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
We are one of the leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, providing our services to the world's most innovative companies. With our expert team of application developers and data scientists we work closely together with our customers to always be ahead of the game and to create state-of-the-art technology. Become part of our fast-paced environment and join our team building the most innovative and revolutionary technology in the market.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
- Contribute to our Recruiting and HR processes internally and externally
- Continually improve our recruiting, testing, and interviewing programs
- Develop an employee benefits program and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources Management or similar field
- Excellent in German and fluent in Business English
- Confident in employment law
- Absolute hands-on mentality and great team spirit
- Strong analytical and strong communication skills
- Easily work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Knowledge in MS Office, LinkedIn and other Recruiting Pages
We are looking forward to hearing from you!