Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Description of the company
The E-commerce Berlin Expo is the largest e-commerce event in Berlin since 2016. The annual event has established itself as a meeting place for many decision-makers and e-commerce experts from all over Germany and Europe. Due to the constant growth of exhibitors and visitors in the last four editions, the fifth edition was set to 13.02.2020.
We are looking for an analytical, success-oriented and motivated person for our company who can master the work effort with bravado. If you do not fulfill all the requirements listed below, then try to apply to us anyway. Who knows? Maybe you are the ideal match for our team.
- Responsibility and satisfaction of the customers of E-commerce Berlin Expo as a contact person for the clientele
- Construction and continuation of existing customer groups
- Constant contact with the exhibitors and your satisfaction, eg: answers to inquiries from exhibitors, information about certain processes, etc.
- Timely and efficient relationship with the exhibitors
- Independent development of improvements for the participation of exhibitors and your satisfaction
- Follow-up and evaluation of cooperation with customers
- Customer care through emails, phone calls, presentations or meetings
- Collection and analysis of customer discussions for a better understanding of their needs
- Excellent communication skills - German and English fluent spoken and written are urgent requirements
- Workload: 40h / the week
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation techniques
- Organizational talent: Simultaneous work with several customers but with attention to detail
- Customer care is your strength: professionalism, flexibility and an open ear for the concerns of customers are essential
- Set task weighting early to get a better result
- Success-oriented and problem-conscious work
- Good skills in MS Office / Google Apps
- Understanding and interest in the e-commerce sector
- Experience in a similar job as Account, Key Account or Sales Account Manager
- Experience with CRM systems