Co-founder & CTO (m/w/d) - ClimateFootprint Management App
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Looking for an exciting challenge and want to make a substantial difference in your profession? Then come on board as *** Co-founder & CTO *** for a great startup adventure and help us build a world innovation to address the biggest and most urgent challenge of our time: Climate Change. Lukas, our current CTO, is staying but abroad and only part-time, so we are looking for a new co-founder and CTO.
eco.income engineering is a very early stage startup from Hamburg (not founded yet). We will help the masses to become more aware of and change their unsustainable consumption behavior. For this we are building an App to easily track and reduce personal climate footprints. The key innovation: we are working with an open banking API provider and will measure the footprints automatically and thus user-friendly on the basis of financial spending data, so e.g. any credit card swipe. We have a working prototype and are about to launch it for a test run. Afterwards we will build the real product. This is what the prototype will feel like: https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/GZRAG4IA4Q7#/screens/355344929_Track.
Initial financing from November/December on:
- InnoFounder (https://innovationsstarter.com/innofounder/)
- Climate-KIC Accelerator (https://www.climate-kic.org/programmes/entrepreneurship/accelerator/)
- Green Start-up program by Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt (https://www.dbu.de/startup)
- and further sponsorship by the city of Hamburg.
Primary markets: Nordics, Netherlands and UK where the cashless society is already reality, people are open to Fintech-based services and per capita GHG emissions are very high.
- B2C: Freemium
- B2B: Companies who value sustainability offer the premium version to their employees (benefits: increase in employer attractiveness, green image, overall more engaged employees)
- B2B: We promote the most sustainable products & services on the market
- B2B: Basic version white label for banks; they can offer to their end customers the added value of integrated footprint calculation within their online banking
- Last but not least: Governments worldwide have the serious need for cost and climate effective tools in order to reach their amibitious climate goals. How the cooperation will look like here, is still to be determined.
- Completed studies in the field of computer science (at least bachelor)
- Experience with leading a small dev team
- High quality thinking and interest in new trends and technologies
- Able to work in Hamburg most of the time
Why you should work with us?
- Possibility to build a world innovation to fight climate change from scratch
- As co-founder: close to equal share of the company and financial security from November/December 2019 on
- We will build this company with passion for the greater purpose. We will have great impact as well as make some good money and have fun along the way
- HQ in beautiful and vibrant Hamburg, but if you feel like spending 2 months per year somewhere in Spain e.g. and work remotely - no problem (-;
Interested? Then we are looking forward to hearing from you! http://www.ecoincome.world