Fullstack JS Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
You are excited about creating innovative solutions and shaping the future of digital journalism and communities? You want to work within a great team? Get in touch with us - we want to get to know you.
At EDITION F we are looking for you - a Fullstack JS DEVELOPER (f/m). You will be part of our team based in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- You will be part of a small team of developers
- Develop complex web and hybrid mobile applications and new features for our platform
- Write well-structured and documented “clean” and testable code
- Continuously extend and optimize our development ecosystem
- You have worked for one or two companies and have a healthy startup attitude
- Knowledge of ECMAScript 6 Standard
- Good knowledge of test automation (e.g. Karma, Jasmine)
- Experience with frameworks like Angular, React, Redux, Node
- Strong knowledge of MySQL and of NoSQL DBS (especially MongoDB and elastic-search)
- Passion for professional software development (higher-order functions, clean code, “inversion of control”, software patterns, agile processes, and data structures)
- Written and oral fluency in English or preferably in German
- A working visa is required, please only apply if you already have one
What we offer
- A professional and passionate team and the chance to contribute towards the success of a company with enormous potential
- A startup that believes in you and all other team members
- Experience how the principles of Agile Methodology are implemented and lived within the whole organisation
- An unconventional working environment combined with a lively corporate culture
- A pulsating location with many diners, cafes, Späties and restaurants for the breaks
- Team events
- A lot of expertise and possibilities for your personal development
EDITION F was founded in 2014 and has a growing base of 600.000 users per month. We are a community empowering and inspiring women to develop talent, position themselves, write articles, build connections and find the content they love. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Join our team and feel welcome! We look forward to receiving your cv, a short but individual cover letter, your CV as well as your salary expectations. In addition, please state the earliest entry day. A working visa is required, please only apply if you already have one! Please, get in touch via e-mail.
Please no agencies or headhunters.