Backend Software Engineer (Qualitrain) (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a talented and motivated backend software engineer for Berlin or Munich who wants to have a great impact on health & fitness in our society.
Your daily workout
- You develop high-quality software in all phases, including greenfield and existing codebase
- You are an advocate for writing professional code and architecture helping us to develop our engineering culture
- You are a role model for delivery and commitment in your team. You conduct requirement analysis, improve performance, testing and writing documentation
- You will work in our corporate fitness product team and become the go-to person regarding parts of our domain logic
- You share your know-how with your fellow engineers to raise the quality of our software
Your fitness level
- You bring at least 3 years of experience in software development
- You are a passionate backend developer who can write clean and effective code (Java 8 and/or Golang)
- You constantly learn and evaluate new technologies and skills and like to share this knowledge with others
- You are able to work with many tools and technologies, although we do not require you to be familiar with all of them: Java 8, Gradle, REST services, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, gRPC
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and constantly revising assumptions in response to new information
- Enjoy to be part of our fast-growing start-up company
- Use 10% of your time on self-organised innovation projects of your choice
- Sharpen your skills with our eGym Academy. We support your personal development (conferences, books, tutorials)
- Enjoy our startup-like work environment and have fun with colleagues in team events and office parties
- Free membership on our own gym that uses our machines, plus a corporate fitness program
- Other perks depending on location
Your personal trainer
The Qualitrain network provides a comprehensive sports and health offer with over 1,400 network partners in Germany, such as gyms, swimming pools & boulder halls. We support companies in the planning and implementation of a company health and fitness plan, by giving their employees access to out network of gyms and sports facilities. There are already more than 60.000 employees from companies like Airbus, Kühne+Nagel or Arcelor Mittal that use the Qualitrain network to stay fit and healthy. Qualitrain is a subsidiary of eGym. eGym is an international company which develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market.
Apply now via Email (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #560.
Contact: Alexandra Stangl
This data protection statement applies for the application process.