Embedded Software Engineer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
You are an expert in your field and want to design innovative concepts for the embedded systems architecture in our future generations of electronic fitness machines? You want to be part of our motivated, interdisciplinary team? - Then apply now!
Your daily workout
- You design innovative concepts for the embedded systems architecture in our electronic fitness machines
- You are responsible for the design, implementation and testing of new software features
- You provide support to the Electrical Engineering team in developing new functions and training methods, and you are programming the control loop in the electronic strength machines
- You work with microcontrollers and coordinate various actuators and sensors to provide the perfect training experience for our customers
- You mentor fellow team members, share your knowledge, and motivate our working students and interns
Your fitness level
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering, computer engineering or a similar qualification. You have at least 3 years professional experience in Embedded Systems Engineering and experience in respective projects
- You know how to write and review source code (embedded C / C++) for Cortex-M based MCUs with an RTOS
- You are experienced in implementing communication protocols in the IoT sector, have practical knowledge in Embedded Linux (Scripting, Python) and Functional Safety is not unknown to you
- You ideally have experience in hardware development (PCB’s) and interested in product development
- You work independently, are structured and have very good English skills
- Enjoy to be part of our growing start-up company
- Work in a motivated, welcoming and relaxed team environment
- Develop your skills with challenging and diverse tasks with end-to-end responsibility
- Benefit from regular feedback and open communication style
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now via mail (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #483.