English Copywriter (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Millions of people explore nature with komoot. We help them to find great places and the best routes for cycling and hiking. Become the voice of the most successful outdoor app to inspire people across all of our communications channels. Guide users through our apps and engage people in the outdoor experiences of their life.
Your key responsibilities
- Refine our key messages and shape komoot’s brand and positioning.
- Develop and implement engaging campaigns across all of our channels.
- Inspire and convert people with your persuasive app store copy, landing pages and charming emails.
- Develop concise, easy to understand and engaging copy for all parts of the product.
Why you will love it
- Work in a fast-paced startup environment with an enthusiastic team of hikers and cyclists.
- Play a key role in our team of designers, engineers and product experts.
- Take over responsibility and decisions on your projects from day one.
- Help millions of people discover and share awesome outdoor experiences through your copy.
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have a proven track record in creating clean and effective UI copy for apps, landing pages and emails.
- Have native level English skills with excellent grammatical, writing and editorial capabilities.
- Have 3+ years of professional experience in copywriting with web or mobile focused companies.
- Have a structured and methodical way of working and manage projects.
- Have proven knowledge about strategic communication and branding.
- Are highly self-driven, responsible and keen to improve.
Sounds like you, send the following
- Your CV
- Why you are interested in working at komoot?
- Relevant examples of your work (e.g. apps, landing pages, emails)
- Your solution to our Copywriter Challenge: komoot.de/jobs/copywriter-challenge