Entrepreneur in Residence (Co-founder) (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Entrepreneur in Residence (Co-Founder)
DRVE offers a CEO, COO and CTO position in a promising IoT startup based in Germany. DRVE is a company builder specialised in developing strategies, business and products in Singapore and Germany.
DRVE has formed market-leading companies now valued at more then USD100m and has won more than 100 awards for its work.
We are looking for passionate entrepreneurs and extraordinary leaders who can build and grow one of our companies. You’ll set up all operations. You’ll build the team. You’ll develop the business to win the market. And you are fully responsible and hold personal stakes in the company’s equity. At the same time, you are part of our international DRVE network and benefit from our expertise and support in all relevant functions.
You are a manager, no doubt about it, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. Outgoing, charismatic and energetic. You love talking to people and find it easy to build relationships.
Here are some things we expect from you:
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You want to manage your own business.
- You can develop and implement a proactive, comprehensive investor relations strategy in partnership with the CEO and CFO to communicate company strategy to investors, research analysts and other stakeholders.
- You can act as the corporate spokesperson for institutional investors
- You are a strong communicator, oral and written, with the confidence to develop and present ideas.
- You have an excellent ability to develop relationships and a proven ability to interact with individuals at all levels and in all environments.
- You do have a strong financial and analytical skills and demonstrated knowledge of financial markets and deep understanding of financial statements.
- You have the ability to work collaboratively with others.
- You have the ability to multi-task, work independently and meet deadlines.
- You have demonstrated experience developing communications strategy and tactics, and making recommendations as it relates to new situations.
- You are comfortable with technology.
- You are well connected.
- You are enthusiastic and open minded.
- You will work in a young and dynamic environment.
- You have the possibility to run your own company.
- You will have equity in a promising start-up.
- You can start within 2 months.
If this sounds interesting for you please send us your CV to email@example.com.