Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR) / Legal Counsel (m/f)
The Swiss Startup Factory (SSUF) began in 2014 driven by the ambitions to create global companies that disrupt the prevailing norms, products, and business models. Our core business is a three-month program that provides early-stage startups with financing, services, coaching, mentoring, office space, and access to a large entrepreneurial and investor network.
We are now looking for a talented entrepreneur who would like to lead a legal tech startup. The concept is innovative and is based in the Swiss and European legal tech sector.
Additional our ideal candidate loves a fast multi-cultural environment and can handle to provide a solid legal support for our organization as well as to our startups.
- Coordinating signing and closing processes
- Acting as a mentor/advisor to alumni startups in legal matters
- Coordinating startup funding and M&A transactions
- Overall responsibility for strategic and operational leadership
- Closure from cooperation agreements with service provider from local & abroad
- Development from partnerships in online sector
- Acquisition from B2B- and B2C clients
- 3+ years of experience as a corporate lawyer at a top-tier firm
- Legal multi-talent
- Experienced in startup funding and M&A
- In depth knowledge of Swiss contract and corporate law
- Experience with the various phases of startup funding
- Good leadership- and motivation skills
- Hands-on legal support
- Attention to detail, organized with a Can-Do mind set
- Smart-thinker (Out of the Box & Around the Box)
- Equity Package
- Working in a young, dynamic environment
- Possibility to build a young company and to take the lead
- A startup with a big potential of success
- Personal responsibility
- Interactive working environment
- Begin: asap
- Place of work: Zürich
If you are interested in the position, then please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!