Entrepreneurial Leadership Program (m/w)
Are you smart and driven? Just about to finish university, or in your first job? Want to have real impact, real responsibility, and learn what it takes to manage in an entrepreneurial way? And all of this in a very successful, bootstrapped, lean startup that positively affects the life of millions of people? Then apply now!
We accept two outstanding high potentials to our Entrepreneurial Leadership Program. The goal of this program with its generalist orientation is to develop candidates into entrepreneurial thinking and experienced leaders, assuming responsible positions within the briefest possible period of time.
Move millions of people, not three people in a meeting room. Dare to have real impact. Dare to make real mistakes, do it better next time and tear down walls. Build something big!
ENTREPRENEURIAL LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
(12 months, full-time, in munich)
- Candidates are developed into entrepreneurial leaders, assuming responsible positions within the briefest possible time
- Customized program, allowing you to see many different areas of the company
- Generalist orientation, with increasing development towards functional specialization
- Hands on, impact and responsibility from day 1 onwards
- Regular support by the executive board (C-Level) of the company
After a year you will look back at many projects that had a huge impact for Freeletics and
yourself. You will be developed towards a leadership position within Freeletics and be prepared to be a founder of your own.
- Very good university degree and/or first career experience in relevant field, such as Consulting, Banking, Startup, VC, etc.
- Striving to take over responsibility and to have an impact
- Structured thinking and working
- Very quick in learning and adapting to different situations
- Motivation to exceed our expectations and go the extra mile
- Hands on approach with focus on execution, a “getting things done” mentality
Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic and professional peer group. It is very important to us to that you are a team player with very high commitment and motivation.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast growing company
- The chance to learn what entrepreneurial management really means and how it works
- Attractive compensation
- A team of smart and extremely motivated co-workers
- No walls, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential to prove
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
- An office in central Munich (a workout area is available)
- Social activities (food, drinks, events) and the possibility to join our team trainings
Freeletics is the fitness sport of the 21st century. High intensity, bodyweight only workouts. Designed in a way that allows athletes to train together, compare themselves, and constantly improve their performance. Extremely efficient and motivating. Athletes receive their personalized, intelligent training instructions and connect themselves via our mobile and web apps. And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, a next level nutrition coach, social features, offline structures and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
- Founded in mid-2013
- 35+ employees
- 2,500,000+ members
- Six digit weekly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth in 2014
Ready to kick ass? Then send us your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com