Entrepreneurship / Operations / Business Development (m/f)
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Then join us. We believe in making the world a little better and challenge the status quo with our innovative solutions. Everything we do is user friendly and beautifully designed.
Our mission is to innovate living by bringing a tasteful interior design to everyone. We are an online-curated shopping service for furniture and accessories. We create free online interior design concepts for our customers. They choose the items they like and order at no extra charge.
We are a dynamic and highly motivated start-up team of young entrepreneurs working in the heart of the exciting startup hub Berlin. We are looking forward to meeting talented personalities who want to rethink the way people furnish their homes. But even further we are creating a complete new market place for interior design. You can get part of an innovative concept changing the interior design industry.
What you will do
- You will support the founders in strategically important key projects
- You will get own projects in various areas: business development, procurement, finance & operations
- You will improve our product and help us grow rapidly in the market through thoughtful market and user behavior analysis
Who we are looking for
- You study or just finished your studies in business or a business-related subject with above-average grades
- You have a solid understanding of online and mobile business models, consider yourself a “Digital native” and “early adopter” and have some basic understanding of web technologies
- You have excellent knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint as well as outstanding communication skills
- You think and work structured, with an entrepreneurial spirit and have a hands-on mentality
- You have first significant practical experience. Startup or consultancy experience is a plus.
- You have intermediate writing and speaking german skills
More reasons to work at 99chairs
- A dynamic start-up environment with flat hierarchies & short decision where you have a steep learning curve through exciting projects with great responsibilities
- The unique chance to experience the growth of a newly founded business and to implement your own ideas
- All equipment you need and a well-equipped office in the heart of the vibrant start-up capital of Berlin with fresh fruits, cereals, drinks and some nice coffee and tea
- The possibility to furnish your home with our amazing discount rates
Interested? Send your application including cover letter, CV and references to email@example.com. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.