Senior QA Engineer (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
At etventure, we create Digital Change while solving challenging, real-world problems for our clients. From building prototypes to complete business solutions, we work on high impact, meaningful projects using cutting edge technologies with a lean, agile, start-up methodology and mindset while leveraging the resources and network of the global EY network.
Join the etventure development team and be among full-stack, front-end, back-end and QA engineers who work on topics such as IoT, security, data science, augmented reality, digital assistants, machine learning and more.
- Organise QA activities and participate in testing in collaboration with cross-functional teams for changing clients
- Maintain and extend our test suite for functional test cases of our services and apps
- Ensure highest quality standards in software development
- Organise the QA team and hiring
- Independent execution of manual tests and document them via Testrail
- Documentation and communication of test results. Investigating root cause, reporting, tracking (e.g with JIRA), and retesting bugs
- Reviewing specifications and technical designs to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Min. 4 years professional experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Be passionate about finding new bugs
- Have already experience with automation frameworks like Selenium, Protractor, TestNg, Cucumber
- Have already experience into testing methodologies and processes in an agile environment
- You are able to analyze and define QA processes, work with different stakeholders, identify gaps and opportunities in current processes for improvement
- You are highly organized and detailed-oriented. Able to manage time, tasks, and deliverables on multiple projects
- Share our passion for software quality
- Written and/or verbal communication skills in German is a plus
- PSM certification (or equivalent) is a plus
We know that applying for and taking on a new job requires a certain amount of trust. We want you to feel comfortable applying to etventure. To find out a little more about working for us, here and here you will find a little insight into what life at etventure is like. Hopefully you will dare to take the plunge and apply.
Please send us your complete application documents (your motivation for etventure, CV, certificates) including your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations (contact person: Martin Rudloff).