Event and Marketing Manager for German Accelerator Tech (m/f)
Munich, Germany (full time for an immediate start)
We’re looking for someone based in Munich, who independently organizes our biannual flagship event “Celebrating Innovation”, is able to build a network of cooperation partners throughout Germany, acquires event sponsorships and executes in accordance with the US team the marketing activities in Germany.
- Overall organization of “Celebrating Innovation” and other event formats of the GA in Germany
- Generate leads and close event sponsoring contracts
- Execute and support GA marketing activities across Germany
- Creation of marketing material
- Execute and support GA alumni activities
- Representation of GA at events and fairs
- In-depth experience in event organization
- Know-how of graphics programs
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Exceptional organization skills with high attention to detail
- Strong English and German language skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
About the German Accelerator
German Accelerator Tech is a growth acceleration program that helps German startups and high-growth technology companies enter the U.S. market. It provides startups with hands-on mentoring, expert workshops, events and office space at its locations in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, and New York City. German Accelerator Tech identifies and selects the most promising German startups and assists them in their pursuit of becoming category leaders within the ICT global marketplace. The accelerator’s vision is to establish a permanent bridge between Germany and the U.S. that facilitates transatlantic startups, provides inspiration and drives demand, innovation, research and development in Germany. German Accelerator Tech is backed by the Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Energie (the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy), corporate backers and a group of German entrepreneurs.
About German Entrepreneurship GmbH
German Entrepreneurship GmbH is an advisory firm, specialized in coaching services, ecosystem cooperations and the building of innovation structures between economy, science and startups. The foundation of our success is our unique ecosystem consisting of German universities, incubators, research facilities, 500+ startups, notable companies and strategic partners.
German Entrepreneurship GmbH is one of the premier supporters of startups in Germany, leading the deal flow and German sponsoring programs for the German Accelerator, managing the startup incubator of the Ludwig-Maximilians-University's Entrepreneurship Center in Munich and is part of the founding network of the Social Entrepreneurship Akademie.
Please apply preferred via Talentcube
German Accelerator c/o German Entrepreneurship GmbH