Customer Success Growth Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing platform. We build the technology to allow anyone to create, share, find and attend events that fuel their passions and enrich their lives. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, air guitar competitions, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions - you name it, we power it. Our mission? To bring the world together through live experiences.
As the post-sale contract liaison between Eventbrite and our mid market clients, you must be a customer advocate and skilful negotiator in order to ensure that we are creating a meaningful and long-term impact on the Eventbrite business as a whole, as well as providing the best possible deal structures for our clients in a way that drives retention and renewal.
Eventbrite is seeking a Growth Manager to join the Customer Success Team based in Berlin. The team builds and maintains customer relationships with a focus on support, engagement, and growth. At Eventbrite, we believe that innovative technology and a customer-centric mindset are key elements to building a successful business and creating world-class customer experiences. Our dedicated, sharp, and creative Customer Success Team works with our largest and highest value customers to ensure that they are fully leveraging our platform and have the knowledge, training, and support they need to exceed their business goals. The team works together and cross-functionally to create exceptional experiences for our customers, and ensure the longevity of our most valuable partnerships.
As the Growth Manager, you are responsible for the renewal and expansion of services for Eventbrite’s mid market clients. You will ensure high customer satisfaction during the life of the customer’s contract term and work cross-functionally to identify growth opportunities, resolution strategies, and ultimately structure renewal agreements that drive long-term value to both the organiser and the company.
- Own, drive, and manage the contract renewal process for a high volume of existing customers
- Execute mid-market account renewals that maximise contract value, while protecting and enhancing the long-term customer relationship
- Educate customers on Eventbrite offerings and position ongoing contract benefits to minimise churn and increase retention rates
- Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure
- Manage a sales funnel of renewal opportunities and accurately forecast renewal business on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Proactively engage with customers to identify risks and growth opportunities; work cross-functionally to develop resolution strategies and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Continuously deliver feedback to leadership teams and participate in process improvements and optimisation of existing procedures
The Skill Set
- 2+ years experience in a Sales or Customer Success/Account Management role with a focus on contract negotiation
- Native fluency in German
- Experience in managing renewals with a SaaS-based product and/or technology
- Strong negotiating skills that allow for value-based negotiations at a senior level
- Proven ability to sell transactionally and also to manage large opportunity pipelines
- Strong organisation skills and superb capabilities with managing a large volume of accounts, tasks, responsibilities, and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), meticulous attention to detail, and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- A passion for building valued relationships with customers and managing the financial impact that clients make to the overall organisation
- Solid customer service, listening, and presentation skills
- Experience using CRM software (Salesforce), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Active Eventbrite user with a passion for live events
- Experience with Tableau
What to expect
- An attractive salary package composed with an uncapped commission plan and lots of other bonus opportunities
- Working in a fast paced, international environment
- Flexible work environment
- Room and support for personal growth in one of Germany’s biggest ticketing companies
- Team lunches and team events
- Lots of fancy snacks, fruits, drinks & happy hours
- Allowances for commute, sports and wellness
- Two office dogs
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. Applicant Privacy Notice