Head of Account Management (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Overthe past 10 years, the Eventbrite team has grown from a small but mighty group in San Francisco, CA to a global community of 800+ employees in over 10 countries. A majorfocus of our strategic plan has been an investment in the large opportunity across continental Europe, and specifically, Germany and Austria.
Our goal is clear. We strive to be the preferred ticketing and event technology platform in Europe. Over the past two years, with a successful acquisition of Ticketscript, strong organic growth and great talent joining, we are poised to seize this opportunity. Our Germany office is at the center of this endeavor and driving outstanding success.
We’re looking for a Head of Account Management (m/f) who can drive strategy, growth, and operational excellence. This role has a broad remit. You’ll be responsible for building, leading and coaching a highly successful team responsible for providing everything to do with making sure our customers succeed. From front line support for Eventbrite organisers across the globe, to strategic account management supporting and retaining high value existing customers, through to on-site support and technology management to ensure flawless execution on the day of the event.This role is all about being willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty to make it happen. You’ll need to set up and manage an operational team, building the processes, infrastructure and talent to ensure our customer needs are met.
You’ll act as a point of escalation and decision making. All whilst having the strategic vision to define and execute an integrated customer success strategy and grow our capabilities in the region.
Candidates must have a proven ability to execute, to translate customer needs into a successful strategy, and to build, coach and mentor a high performing team.
This role reports to the Country Director Germany.
The skill set
- Extensive experience in Customer Success Management and/or Account Management
- Extensive of experience managing top tier/ key customer relationships, upsells and
contractrenewals with a SaaS product
- Extensive of people management experience with a proven track record in building,
engaging and developing the capabilities of a team and getting the best out of people
- Ability to drive the implementation and execution of strategy and plan
- Experience managing a front line operational team, ensuring customer success and
- Demonstrated ability in driving customerretention and fostering meaningful client
- Strong organization skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority
projects simultaneously and successfully
- Meticulous attention to detail, and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- A passion for building valued relationships with customers and managing the financial
impact that clients make to the overall organization
- An analytical and results focused mindset, coupled with a creative make-it-happen spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (native) and English (fluent)
- Strong desire to build something and to work in an innovative and dynamic company
- A deep network ofrelationships in the events orticketing industry
- Experience working as part of a remote team, building strong HQ relationships and
influencing effectively forlocal market needs
- Experience working in a matrix organisation, influencing across functional and business
What to expect
- A young dynamic team with a let's make it happen mentality
- Team lunches and events
- Lots of fancy snacks, fruits, drinks & happy hours
- Allowances for commute, sports and wellness
- A family friendly environment
- Two office dogs and lots of fun
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds.
Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.