Sales Manager (m/f/d) - Business Events
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Eventbrite is looking for a seasoned, energetic and motivated Sales Manager to join our German sales team in our office in Berlin at a very exciting stage in our global growth. This position is critical in setting the direction for Eventbrite's German business development efforts in one of our key categories. You will get to work in a lively and dynamic environment in an exciting industry, at the forefront of innovation within events.
Our team of Sales Managers are accomplished professionals that have high standards of performance, want to win and be part of a winning team. We’re looking for an experienced sales professional to help build a world-class business development team in Europe that consistently exceeds business targets, partners cross-functionally with our global teams, and helps write the playbook for our European market.
Eventbrite's goal is to become the preferred ticketing and registration solution in Germany by providing organisers and attendees with simple, yet powerful, event technology. At Eventbrite, you’ll find a team of dynamic, smart and engaged people who are passionate about building communities and creating innovative products to help people get together around live experiences.
If you are smart, driven, and passionate about revolutionising the events technology industry, we want to hear from you!
- Develop relationships with the high-end event organisers in Germany to generate new business opportunities in one of our lead verticals
- Engage with leads to help prospective clients learn more about Eventbrite’s product and win repeat business
- Create and maintain up to date leads and account plans using our CRM system Salesforce
- Close deals both self generated and lead nurtured
- Provide accurate and regular forecasts on the German events market to the business development team
- Attend events, festivals and music industry conferences to network and build your profile in the market
The Skill Set
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales in a SaaS environment
- High performance business ownership and leadership with an exceptional aptitude for successfully driving ambitious sales activities
- History of over-performance in previous sales roles
- An analytical mind-set and a creative spirit
- A can-do and agile attitude necessary to thrive in a fast moving start-up environment
- A passion for and knowledge of the event industry
- Fluent in both German and English
- Experienced in selling a SaaS solution
- A network of contacts in the b2b events industry
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. Applicant Privacy Notice