Frontend and Backend Developer (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you want to help develop modern technology to completely revolutionize the global and sexy online boat rental industry?
Then join Zizoo and leave your mark on an ambitious project by being part of the core development team. Join the fastest growing Travel Startup in Europe!!
We're looking for talented Front and Back-end Web Developers in Berlin to support our in-house product development.
Zizoo is a global platform and community for boat rentals all over the world. Our mission is to make boat holidays a standard in tourism. We're run by experienced entrepreneurs and backed by European Investors. Zizoo is already #1 in inventory size and still growing fast.
We have an ambitious product roadmap full of innovative solutions like fleet management tools, marine community, user generated content, and location based services. This is an excellent opportunity in a dynamic start-up.
- 5+ years experience in HTML, CSS, JS, GIT.
- Experience in templating engines (e.g. Twig).
- Extremely comfortable with using Vagrant, Mac/linux, Composer.
- Experience in UX with a big attention to detail is a big bonus.
- Experience in AngularJS or similar is a big bonus.
- Experience in responsive web development is a big bonus.
- 5+ years experience in PHP, Composer.
- Excellent general development skills (Vagrant, Mac/linux, GIT master).
- Excellent understanding of the modern web stacks (SQL, ORM, MVC, REST API).
- Concrete experience in Symfony, Doctrine, Twig is a bonus.
- Some knowledge of DevOps
- Experience in BDD or TDD.
- Playing a key role in the continual improvement of our product frontend and UX.
- Developing, testing and deploying new features and stories in small, cross-functional teams.
- Proactively engaging product management with ideas on how to improve our product.
- Actively partaking in and contributing to the development methodologies put in place by the team.
- Reviewing team members' code.
- Getting things done!
What Zizoo offers
- A committed, successful and international team.
- Opportunity to gain experience in modern web technologies and concepts.
- A data-driven environment where good ideas flourish. Got a good idea? We’ll test it!
- Awesome office space in Berlin.
- A fun, sun-and-beach-themed work and office culture.
- Team building events on boats in amazing locations :)
If this position excites you then please send the following to email@example.com
- Github account
- Earliest starting date and salary expectations
We look forward to receiving your application!