Office Administrator (m/f)
Your role within our Kingdom
We are currently looking for a hands-on Office Administrator to support our fast-paced and growing team in Berlin. To be successful, you will need to be passionate about service and eager to work in a creative and fun environment. A perfect fluency in both English and German is also a must for this role.
Your role will include
- Provide full administration support to the Office Manager
- Deliver first class customer service to all of your customers, including employees and contractors of King
- Meet and greet visitors in a warm and confident matter
- Assist in the booking and preparation of the meeting rooms
- Work within contractor access and control policy
- Issue staff new security access cards
- Book couriers, taxies and travel
- Mail management – incoming and outgoing, arranging couriers
- Receive, sign for and log packages for internal distribution
- Manage the office supplies and stationary, stock control
- Raise purchase orders
- Liaise with PAs and leads
- Assist in organizing events i.e. gym classes, parties, etc.
- Executing tasks of basic accountancy
- Assisting the Office Manager in general admin, Health and safety ad-hoc and ad-hoc tasks as required
- Use of MS Office, Word, Excel including using Outlook for booking meeting rooms
The successful candidate will be
- Bilingual, fluent in German and English
- First experience in a service oriented role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Intermediate experience in using MS Office including using Outlook for booking meeting rooms
- Works well within a team
- Naturally approachable with a calm, can-do, proactive attitude
- Smart, passionate, fast-learner
- Friendly and polite
- Professional organized and detail-oriented
King is a worldwide leader in cross-platform, bite-sized games on mobile, Facebook and the web. King created Candy Crush Saga, one of the most popular and highest grossing mobile apps across the globe and Facebook’s #1 app. King currently has over 225 million monthly players generating over 30 billion gameplays per month across mobile, Facebook and the website www.king.com. Across all platforms, King now has more than 100 million daily players. The company offers more than 160 exclusive games in 14 languages through www.king.com, on mobile and tablets, and on Facebook.
About the Berlin Studio
The Berlin studio opened in 2014. Located in the entertaining and central borough of Berlin-Mitte, it will provide you with a great historical backdrop as well as the dynamic flexibility and rapid growth of a start-up with the security, stability and infrastructure of an industry leader.
Want to join our Kingdom?
If you are interested in this role apply now! Applications need to be in English