Corporate Partnerships Manager (m/f/d)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Factory Berlin is an international community of innovators and change makers who support and empower each other to create, share, and disrupt. Inspired by the diversity and exchange at Andy Warhol’s Factory in New York, Factory Berlin brings together the brightest minds from tech, politics, arts, and science into one dynamic and collaborative ecosystem. The backbone of Factory Berlin is our community, as it is our members' extraordinary drive for innovation and the day-to-day interactions taking place here that enable us to thrive. Defined by the various social milieus that bring us together, Factory Berlin is a melting pot of personalities, skills, and resources, representing the intriguingly diverse atmosphere of Germany’s bustling capital.
Now we are looking for a Corporate Partnerships Manager (F/M/D) who will support our Corporate Partnerships Team.
- You are the main contact and go-to-person for a selection of our Corporate Partner teams for operational and strategic questions ranging from the Factory community onboarding to corporate innovation topics
- You take care of integrating our Corporate Partners into the Factory community and ecosystem by acting as intermediary between the different parties - you work closely together with our Community Team to roll out events and workshops in the field of corporate innovation
- You develop a thorough understanding of key customer needs to strategize and develop a roadmap to meet the team’s objectives and meet the right stakeholders in the Factory network
- You take an active role and in shaping our new corporate education program
- You assist in generating clients for your designated program that should turn into long-lasting relationships
- You have 3+ years of relevant working experiences in a consulting company, a corporate innovation team or as a product manager in a B2B client-facing company
- You are a self-starter - you have an autonomous and structured working style while being a great team-player
- You have superb communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals
- You have strong organizational and project management skills and can showcase successful projects
- You are keen on topics of corporate digitalization, innovation and the startup ecosystem
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a business related field
- You are fluent in German and English, both orally and written
- You will gain an excellent opportunity for professional growth on both strategic and creative levels
- You will work in a dynamic, multi-faceted and innovative industry
- You will work alongside a team of creative, ambitious and interdisciplinary professionals
- You will grow together with us and take an active part in this process
- You will receive competitive salary and 28 days of vacation
Do you feel the right fit for this opening and are excited about starting your next challenge? Just apply via our job page.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!