(Senior-) Manager Business Development (f/m/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Factory Berlin is an international community of innovators and change makers who support and empower each other to create, share, and disrupt. Inspired by the diversity and exchange at Andy Warhol’s Factory in New York, Factory Berlin brings together the brightest minds from tech, politics, arts, and science into one dynamic and collaborative ecosystem. The backbone of Factory Berlin is our community, as it is our members' extraordinary drive for innovation and the day-to-day interactions taking place here that enable us to thrive. Defined by the various social milieus that bring us together, Factory Berlin is a melting pot of personalities, skills, and resources, representing the intriguingly diverse atmosphere of Germany’s bustling capital.
Now we are looking for a (Senior-) Manager Business Development (F/M/D) who will support our team.
- You will take lead in targeted consulting of corporate and SMB clients at the decision-maker level with the aim of identifying their innovation needs and deriving projects from there
- You take responsibility for the entire sales cycle from new customer acquisitions to contract negotiations to the establishment of long-term, sustainable relationships
- You will develop a strong, own network with executives in Corporate Germany
- You will analyse market potentials for entire industries and individual target customers
- You will represent our company at international exhibitions
- You have proven success in sales and key account management and very good B2B market knowledge - ideally with an existing strong network and contacts to companies in the DACH market
- You have excellent negotiation skills and persuasiveness, as well as experience in result-oriented and conclusion-oriented communication with decision-makers
- You show sovereignty paired with hands-on mentality and drive to establish yourself as a trustworthy partner of the German economy
- You possess a high degree of customer orientation and are able to respond specifically to the needs of others
- You successfully completed university studies or comparable
- You speak German fluently and your English is very good
- You will gain an excellent opportunity for professional growth on both strategic and creative levels
- You will work in a dynamic, multi-faceted and innovative industry
- You will work alongside a team of creative, ambitious and interdisciplinary professionals
- You will grow together with us and take an active part in this process
- You will receive competitive salary and 28 days of vacation
Do you feel the right fit for this opening and are excited about starting your next challenge? Just apply via our job page.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!