Strategic Partnerships Manager (m/f/d)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Factory Berlin is an international community of innovators and change makers who support and empower each other to create, share, and disrupt. Inspired by the diversity and exchange at Andy Warhol’s Factory in New York, Factory Berlin brings together the brightest minds from tech, politics, arts, and science into one dynamic and collaborative ecosystem. The backbone of Factory Berlin is our community, as it is our members' extraordinary drive for innovation and the day-to-day interactions taking place here that enable us to thrive. Defined by the various social milieus that bring us together, Factory Berlin is a melting pot of personalities, skills, and resources, representing the intriguingly diverse atmosphere of Germany’s bustling capital.
Now we are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager (F/M/D) who will support our Startup & Partnerships Team.
- You will work closely with our CRO and Head of Startups & Partnerships on the development and roll-out of our partnerships strategy
- You will be responsible for driving business development objectives by building and managing an engaged pipeline of contacts and potential relevant partners
- You will take care of the account management of current and future partners with a focus on building long-term partner relationships
- You will support in structuring and negotiating partnership agreements whilst managing input where relevant from other teams
- You will act as liaison between partners and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our offerings
- You will represent Factory Berlin’s products and brand at events and in the wider entrepreneurship ecosystem
- You have 3+ years experience in business development, partnerships or consulting within a fast-paced corporate or startup environment
- You have a university degree in a relevant field and have a passion for startups, technology and digital change
- You are a self-starter able to take responsibility for owning projects while being well-organised and thinking out of the box
- You possess excellent people skills and the ability to build relationships with ease
- You have strong presentation skills and are confident at speaking in public
- You have good knowledge of the Google Suite, Apple’s iWork office suite and project management/ CRM software
- You are fluent in English and German, both orally and written
- You will gain an excellent opportunity for professional growth on both strategic and creative levels
- You will work in a dynamic, multi-faceted and innovative industry
- You will work alongside a team of creative, ambitious and interdisciplinary professionals
- You will grow together with us and take an active part in this process
- You will receive competitive salary and 28 days of vacation
Do you feel the right fit for this opening and are excited about starting your next challenge? Just apply via our job page.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!