PR Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Factory Berlin is an international community of innovators and changemakers who support and empower each other to create, share, and disrupt. Inspired by the diversity and exchange at Andy Warhol’s Factory in New York, Factory Berlin brings together the brightest minds from tech, politics, arts, and science into one dynamic and collaborative ecosystem. Our members' extraordinary drive for innovation impels them to become the creators and opinion leaders of tomorrow.
Our members and partners come together at our locations in two of Berlin’s most historic and sought after areas, Mitte and Görlitzer Park, in an inspiring environment designed for comfort and to facilitate our community’s inherent desire to pave the way of the future. Here we host events curated for the members' community and local Berlin ecosphere to bring like-minded people together and encourage them to share expertise, experiences, and ideas.
Defined by the various social milieus that bring us together, Factory Berlin is a melting pot of personalities, skills, and resources, representing the intriguingly diverse atmosphere of Germany’s bustling capital.
Factory's ideal candidate is the perfect combination of a storyteller and entertainer. They are sociable at heart, candidates who strongly believe that businesses will have an impact to improve people’s well-being & foster innovation.
- Storytelling is your passion, and you can develop and realize PR campaigns & support Brand building events
- You have the ability to create consistent Press materials
- You consistently inform yourself about the trends of the sector and field, the current & last updates on Influencer Marketing strategies and PR media developments & are aware on the most relevant campaigns & marketing activations taking place on the market
- The ability to further develop the Factory brand with passion, innovation, and drive
- You will review our daily Press requests and make sure they align and match our marketing direction
- Permanently documenting our Media impact via PR KPIs and Press release
- Responsible for the coordination of external agencies and partners
- You love to build new relationships and to network
- The ability to build and then keep good relationships and connections will be vital. It will be important that you know how to capitalize & maximize the impact of it
- Bachelor/Master in Communication/Media/PR/Marketing or similar specialities
- You are ideally native in both German and English
- You are an expert in the media landscape and have a flair for developing inspirational, conversational, & exciting stories
- You are enthusiastic about influencer marketing themes & trends
- You are a people person and have a broad network of contact in the media, journalistic, leaders of opinion, blogger & influencer scenes in the lifestyle, design, art, innovative and/or entrepreneurship areas
- You always find thanks to your creativity new and innovative ways, to strengthen the Factory brand and passionately burn to make a difference and disrupt the current status quo by making it an unavoidable “go to destination.”
- Organised, you can work independently, and your work style in project management is reliable, structured & diligent
- You have a good eye for art, design, hospitality & aestheticism
What to expect
At Factory Berlin, we like to think with an entrepreneurial mindset. Our focus is to innovate and impact, and the foundation of what we do revolves around thinking collectively and acting as a team. We are motivated, passionate and not afraid to think unconventionally. The backbone of Factory Berlin is our community, as it is the people and the day-to-day interactions taking place here that enable us to thrive. Being a part of our team is not just a job; it’s an experience. Everything we do is executed in a bid to make the experiences of our members as close to perfection as possible. You will work alongside a talented, creative and young team of professionals who are always striving to obtain common goals, and willing to share their knowledge with one another.
Do you feel the right fit for this opening and are excited about starting your next challenge? Just send your application (CV, cover letter and working examples). We are looking forward to hearing from you!