Receptionist / Hospitality Clerk (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Factory Berlin is an international community of innovators and changemakers who support and empower each other to create, share, and disrupt. Inspired by the diversity and exchange at Andy Warhol’s Factory in New York, Factory Berlin brings together the brightest minds from tech, politics, arts, and science into one dynamic and collaborative ecosystem. Our members' extraordinary drive for innovation impels them to become the creators and opinion leaders of tomorrow.
Our members and partners come together at our locations in two of Berlin’s most historic and sought after areas, Mitte and Görlitzer Park, in an inspiring environment designed for comfort and to facilitate our community’s inherent desire to pave the way of the future. Here we host events curated for the members' community and local Berlin ecosphere to bring like-minded people together and encourage them to share expertise, experiences, and ideas.
Defined by the various social milieus that bring us together, Factory Berlin is a melting pot of personalities, skills, and resources, representing the intriguingly diverse atmosphere of Germany’s bustling capital.
We are looking for an experienced person who takes care of our Community Space. You will be the person who is going to create the perfect workspace environment and support the organization of our community and event team. The hospitality team creates an accommodating atmosphere, handles technical problems quickly and represents an open and friendly go-to person for everyone with a concern in the Community.
As Receptionist/Hospitality Clerk you will make sure that the quality of the service provided to our community members meets the highest standards. You will represent our company in front of our members and respect our community values (give first, fairness, share & care, respect, diversity, proactivity) in your everyday work.
- Provide a welcoming and friendly environment as the primary contact point for members of the community
- Check-in & out of guests
- Distribution of incoming mail & emails
- Make sure that overall our community space is kept cleaned and organized ensuring always a pleasant and comfortable working environment for our community members
- Work closely with the Hospitality, Reception, Facilities and Events Team
- Support the event organization in our campus
- Be responsible for ordering and placing in the community space the necessary office equipment
- Take care of meeting, nap, printing rooms & phone booths and provide all related material for workshop facilitation in a satisfactory way
- Supervise the quality of the service provided by our cleaning company giving constant feedbacks
- You gained a long-term (2 to 3 years) experience in the hospitality field and/ or gastronomy or hotel industry
- Completed vocational training as a hotel or restaurant clerk (Hotelkauffrau/mann)/Restaurantfachfrau/mann)
- You are passionate and confident to deliver the extra factor in face-to-face interaction and outstanding customer service
- You are very sociable, have a great hospitality attitude and a strong interest in the Berlin startup culture in general and the Berlin startup scene specifically
- You possess an extraordinary ability in sorting out priorities, even in stressful situations
- You work proactively, are always in action, solution-oriented and have an extended knowledge of technical services
- You don’t mind if the work is physically demanding
- You have outstanding organizational, communicative and social skills
- You are keen to cooperate as well as to face conflicts in a constructive way
- You work proactively, are reliable and a natural team player
- You have great German and English language skills
- You are willing to work shifts (from 7:30 am - early shift - to 9:30 pm - late shift)
What to expect
At Factory, we like to think with an entrepreneurial mindset. Our focus is to innovate and impact, and the foundation of what we do revolves around thinking collectively and acting as a team. We are motivated, passionate and not afraid to think unconventionally. The backbone of Factory is our community, as it is the people and the day-to-day interactions taking place here that enable us to thrive. Being a part of our team is not just a job; it’s an experience. Everything we do is executed in a bid to make the experiences of our members as close to perfection as possible. You will work alongside a talented, creative and young team of professionals who are always striving to obtain common goals, and willing to share their knowledge with one another.
Do you feel the right fit for this opening and are excited about starting your next challenge? Just send your application (CV & cover letter). We are looking forward to you!