- Mit Berufserfahrung
FÄT is a 2-year-old brand which sells its main product, a cacao butter cooking fat in major retail chains in Germany and Switzerland. Due to the health benefits of good fats, FÄT decided to develop a global brand, offering a wide range of products containing healthy fats like MCT Oil, Coconut Oil, etc. FÄT has the ambition is to become the no. 1 brand for healthy fats, supporting the lifestyles of a fast-growing segment of health-conscious consumers.
We are looking for a CEO (female/ male) for our senior management team based in Zurich, Switzerland to scale our brand and products in the region and to build a sustainable business with the objective to improve the health of millions.
As CEO, you will be responsible for all aspects of the company and play a crucial role in developing the product portfolio and scaling the brand across Europe.
If you have a passion for entrepreneurship, food and health and are excited to build the next $100m food brand, we would love to talk to you.
- Work closely with founder and strategic advisors in refining the overall brand, products and distribution strategy
- Execute the growth strategy in doubling-down on existing distribution channels (retail), in developing new channels (online) and expanding into new markets in Europe
- Manage the marketing team and help them to execute the overall marketing strategy
- Optimize supply chain of different products to reduce costs
- Stay up-to-date on the newest developments in the dietary and health industry and build a network with stakeholders (eg. cardiologist, diet coaches, nutritionists, etc.)
- Manage and develop a high-performing team
- Lead fundraising activities and interact with local investors
- Min. 2-4 years of experience in a top-tier consulting firm, investment bank or startup
- Strong strategic mind-set and ability to execute
- A self-starter who is proactive, action-oriented, and enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced, hands-on environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with C-level executives and senior stakeholders
- Basic understanding of dietary implications on health
- Passionate about the health and lifestyle industry
Nice to have
- Experience in e-commerce and social media marketing
- Experience in the food industry
- MBA preferred