Office Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Frontier Car Group (FCG) is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. We build and run marketplaces focused on emerging markets in the auto sector. Our focus is to increase efficiency for both consumers and car dealers in these markets through technology and infrastructure creation. We do so by selling cars in the hundreds of millions of dollars every year.
We’re headquartered in Berlin, and our family of team members is approaching 1,800 people globally since only 36 months from inception, with local offices in Berlin, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Pakistan, Indonesia and Nigeria. Additionally, we run two joint ventures with our investor OLX in India and Poland! And we keep growing.
At FCG you'll get the opportunity to work alongside experienced and passionate company-builders who are proud of the success achieved so far, but even more excited about what is in the future! With backing from world-class investors such as Balderton Capital, TPG, NEA and Partech Ventures we’re confident that the journey will be both fun and challenging!
Our office in Berlin consists of 60 people in Product Management and IT working on software development. They are supported by 25 people in Finance, Marketing and HR. Be certain that you'll work with colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do.
Your responsibilities will be focusing on this location and it's office operations.
- you will be the key to our employees’ daily motivation, a strong team spirit, and well, happiness!
- creative ideas for office improvements
- occasional event management
- support in administrative matters
- office management & organising common areas
- employee relations: taking care of birthdays, anniversaries, and on boardings together with your colleagues in HR
- taking care of hardware management; ordering laptops, taking them to repair
- travel management and other Executive Assistant tasks
- making the staff happy by being a communicative, joyful and easy going colleague who appreciates a multicultural team
Your experience & skills
- Work experience in relevant positions in multicultural set ups
- Good organisational skills, time management and self management
- Passion and high motivation for improving everyday life of your colleagues
- Fluency in English, good command of German
- Demonstrated initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- You speak your mind and you enjoy to develop new ideas with others
About the perks
- Office in the city center of Berlin (at Alexanderplatz as of July)
- A great international team of smart and enthusiastic people
- Online learning platform with more than 20.000 courses for free
- Additional individual learning budget at your disposal
- Company public transport ticket for AB zone for 18 Euros a months
- Open mindset for new technologies and processes
- Vibrant team culture