Product Designer (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We’re looking for an experienced digital designer to own design of our key revenue driving application, setting high standards and helping deliver industry leading creative direction. As the senior team member, you’ll lead by example as a mentor and role model for fellow design team members.
What you’ll do
- Lead the design vision of our Car Auction platform, building and improving a user-focused, scalable and flexible design system for users in 10 countries across the world - and growing!
- You’ll work with multidisciplinary teams, getting to the heart of complex requirements to deliver simple, practical design solutions across iOS, Android and web platforms.
- Own the process from end to end, taking ownership and responsibility for your work from concept to hi-def delivery
- Understand data, user, team and business insight to deliver effective design solutions with goal oriented outcomes
Who you are
- You’re a real design all-rounder, as at home working through UX problems as polishing up elegant visual designs for developer handover
- You’ve been working with native design patterns (both Android and iOS) as well as web for at least 3 years in a product design role and understand what it takes to ship industry changing web apps
- You’re curious, able to effortlessly communicate your concepts and ask the right questions to get the most valuable feedback for your projects (you’ll also help junior team members to do the same)
- You’re strategically minded, understanding the big picture while delivering high-quality design in a time pressured environment
- We’re a Sketch-based team, so you’ll need to be fluent too
Who we are
We build and run platforms focused on emerging markets in the used car sector. Our goal is to increase the efficiency of these markets through technology and infrastructure creation.
We’re the fastest growing tech company in Berlin, currently, our team has 70 team members from 30 different countries. Globally, we are now more than 1,500 people. Our values collaboration, openness, respectfulness, ownership, and learn & improve define our culture and determine our daily work.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- An international team of smart and enthusiastic people where trust, empowerment, and feedback are valued
- An open mindset for new technologies and processes
- Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities
- A vibrant team culture with frequent team events in and outside Berlin.
- BVG company ticket