Senior Product Manager (m/f) - SWAT
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Frontier Car Group builds and runs platforms focused on emerging markets in the used car sector. The focus of FCG is to increase efficiency of these markets through technology and infrastructure creation.
At Frontier Car Group you'll work with colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. Our teams are proud of their brands and products and are ready to go beyond what is needed to contribute to the company success. Your desire to innovate and experiment will always be encouraged.
We are looking for a Product Manager who enjoys working in an enthusiastic working environment and loves to create great platforms and software for an international usage.
You will be assigned to a new cross-functional SWAT-team of developers in order to act quickly on requests coming from our operations, outside of our normal product roadmaps. This way you will have full ownership of feature development across all of our platforms and products, focussed on enabling new business processes in a fast moving environment.
You will be responsible for functional feature definition, support during development process and finally getting your features live & used.
We will give you the opportunity to realise your ideas based on the inputs and requirements of our operating countries and to shape your own way of working. You will be embedded in the product team in which you will align your features/changes with your colleagues who are responsible for driving their respective product roadmap. You will report directly to our VP Product.
- 3+ years working as product owner in the area of eCommerce, B2C/B2B products or back office products
- Combination of process-based & customer focused thinking, both for internal and external users of our products
- Extensive hands-on knowledge in agile methodology
- Self-driven by numbers, from strategic planning to detailed execution
We offer the possibility to work together with a team of experts in different areas like frontend, backend, full stack development, DevOps, iOS, Android and QA.
- Office in the city center of Berlin with a kitchen and game area, and height- adjustable tables
- Flexible working hours and option of home office
- An international team of smart and enthusiastic people
- Open mindset for new technologies and processes
- Vibrant team culture