Field Engineer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
At relayr, we are building the future. We want to cultivate an innovative team by hiring people with truly inspiring vision of IoT. We are looking for people who want to catapult their career, diving into new industries and learning about the latest and greatest technologies.
We are currently in search of a flexible and highly adaptable Field Engineer who is looking to enhance her/his professional experience and take their career to the next level in a new and exciting industry. You will join our team in Berlin.
You must be a team player who is fun to work with and not afraid of making mistakes. You are an organized, yet creative thinker and problem solver at heart. You are passionate about customer success and know how to think like the customer and always have creative "solutions" on the tip of your tongue.
If you take on this role, you will be expected to learn fast and predict the future.
- Identify the best fit to customer on-site needs, bridging the physical and digital world with a product-oriented approach
- Manage the integration of field elements, towards building reusable use-cases and solutions, to address current and future customer needs
- Identify and engage products and hardware manufacturers for future rollouts, manage related design and production processes
- Build and manage the solution-to-product path
- Sync with the product development teams to align roadmaps, provide meaningful feedback and insight on required features
- Provide meaningful information to the Professional Services team
- Degree or Masters in Electronics, Mechatronics, Automation or related fields
- 3+ years of experience in industrial related projects
- Able to demonstrate experience working on successful projects
- Proven knowledge and experience with industrial technologies (Modbus, PLC...)
- Proven experience working with field elements (sensors, actuators)
- Proven electronic skills (oscilloscope, multimeter, electronic testing, schematic reading)
- Experience with programming languages such as C/C++, python and node JS
- Experience with IoT hardware platforms (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone) is highly appreciated
- Experience with MQTT, CoAP and/or HTTP as an added bonus
- Willingness to travel within EMEA and possibly worldwide
- Excellent written and communication skills in German and English
- Passionate commitment to quality and customer success
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- A team player with the ability to work in complex cross-functional teams
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a kicker table, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Please follow the link to apply for this position: https://relayr.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=55