Finance & Business Intelligence Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Oviva is a technology-enabled healthcare provider. With our proprietary technology we enable new models of care and more effective forms of traditional care in medical nutritional counseling / dietetics.
We are well established in Switzerland with an expanding foothold in the UK and Germany. In order to scale our business to the next level, we are looking for a
Finance & Business Intelligence Manager (m/w)
The goal is to retain full overview of our financials, help managing cash-flow and financing options. You will work directly with our country managers and the CEO.
The ideal profile will show
- 3+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements, general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Accounting software user and administration skills
- Analytic capabilities for and interest in business intelligence processes
- Good oral and written skills in German and English
Main tasks include
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop deep understanding for internal dynamics and all processes around business intelligence function
- Develop and document business processes to strengthen internal controls
- Challenging task in a high-growth and developing environment
- Attractive working conditions (Potsdam, Germany / Zürich or Pfäffikon, Switzerland)
- Competitive compensation
Start date is open, but a sooner start would be preferred.
If you are interested, please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information available at +49 30 55572034.