Finance Lead (m/f/d)
At Senic, we are building the next generation of user interfaces. Our goal is to make hardware and software that help people interact with their technology seamlessly and naturally. We do this by creating products that engage the human senses with haptic, visual and speech interfaces. We're tackling the rapidly growing problem of how technology affects our well-being with an eye for design and attention to local manufacturing in Germany and quality materials.
(18 in total) with backgrounds in electrical & mechanical engineering, computer science, industrial & graphic design and psychology. We're backed by Y Combinator, American and German VCs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will manage financial planning, budgeting and reporting for Senic
- You will manage book-keeping, controlling, invoicing and payments.
- You will support the founding team during fundraising with market information and planning.
- You will oversee Senic's compliance with legal requirements.
- You will get a chance to become a member of the Senic team.
- You have an accounting or finance background with working experience.
- If you want to know more about this, please click here.
- You are fluent in German and English. Ability to communicate on an administrative level is a must.
- Experience with both tax systems is a plus.
- You are excited about digging into international finance systems. Previous financial experience in both North America and Europe is a plus.
- You have an analytical mindset and a proactive problem solver. You also have a good sense of humor and enjoy a beer or coffee with your team.
Send us a short email introducing yourself with an attached resume or CV.