Financial Accountant (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
TITLE Financial Accountant
REPORTING LINE Finance Director
- Responsible for the accounts receivable function.
- Management of credit collection. Chasing up of customers, block/unblock customers.
- Support the preparation and processing of direct debits & SEPA
- Entries of rejected direct debits.
- Issue invoices for damaged cars & follow-up payments & escalate litigations.
- Ensure no existing gaps in fast changing processes around payments & invoices.
- Processing & execution of payments.
- Ensure payments are processed on time.
- Ensure payments are duly approved before being processed & proper application of spending governance policy.
- Support for the day to day bookkeeping: bank, cut-off entries.
- Point of contact with our tax & accounting advisors for statutory purpose.
- Responsible for the administration of the Germany Office (compliance to local regulations)
- Support for some analytical needs involving extensive usage of Excel (depending on the profile)
SALARY Depending on Profile, Qualifications & Experience.
PLACE OF WORK Berlin
- Degree in economics or business administration (university,polytechnic, university of cooperative education, comparable qualifications)
- 5-10 years experience in similar role (accounting, accounts receivable)
- Fluent written and spoken German and English; skills in other
languages would also be advantageous
- Cooperative but assertive team player
- Flexible and able to adjust quickly to changing circumstances
- Focused on solutions, practical implementation and goals
- Authentic and empathetic
- High Level of Integrity