Head of Performance Marketing (m/f)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to deliver trips that match your unique style & intents. That’s why we’re building an Artificial Intelligence powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel DNA better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences.
As Head of Performance Marketing at FINEWAY, you’ll build a top-notch lead generation platform as part of our premium brand positioning. This includes:
- Creating and managing performance for all lead generation initiatives including paid channels, SEO, email & retention campaigns, content marketing, nurturing programs, and other opportunities to drive revenue.
- Modelling and forecasting results; conducting A/B tests and using a data-driven approach to hit KPI targets like inquiries, MQL, and sales active pipeline.
- Continuously developing and refining our premium brand strategy.
- Developing and executing content strategy and overseeing creation of content and messaging to support strategies. Ability to create content is a plus.
- Managing an experienced and delightful team by example and experience.
- As part of the exec team, driving collaboration to build a visionary product.
- 3+ years of experience in all disciplines of PPC marketing with a proven track record of driving growth in a lead generation role.
- Demonstrated ability to manage leads, funnels, nurture strategies, drip marketing, digital, online, and offline campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge of lead generation marketing methods and Martech tools (such as Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, Intercom, etc.).
- Sound understanding of state-of-the-art customer segmentation techniques, ad tech analytics, tracking set-ups and attribution models.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a strong bias to action.
- A plus: first-hand experience in a fast-growing tech startup.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder
- € 8m+ in venture funding
- Double-digit annual revenues, growing at 250%+ per year
- Fast growing team of 40+ employees from 9+ countries
- Office in the heart of Munich